An easy to feed joint supplement to help maintain healthy joint function. Specially formulated to provide optimum levels of active ingredients to support growing, ageing or active dogs.
- Maintains free movement of joints for all breeds and ages
- Supports your dog’s natural anti-inflammatory response
- Provides optimum level of Omega 3 to support health and vitality
- Provides a natural source of Beta-Glucans to support gut wall function and aid immunity
- Free from Wheat Gluten and Soya
- 100% Non-GM formulation
- Easy to feed “mini-pellet” form
Available Size: 500g Tub
Contains 14 ingredients
- Glucosamine -a natural polymer that connects bones and joints to provide cushioning during movement. It is one of the critical building blocks of joint cartilage.
- Chondroitin – an important structural component of cartilage and provides much of its resistance to compression.
- MSM – MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is an organo-sulphur compound. Sulphur is an important building block for healthy bones and joints and is useful for the support of a healthy immune system.
- Hyaluronic Acid – a substance that is naturally present in your dog’s body. It is the major component of synovial fluid and helps to lubricate joint structure.
- L- Glutamic Acid – A palatant and important metabolite for the cells lining the gut; helps promote glutamine generation, supporting absorptive function and structural integrity.
- Curcumin/Piperine – Curcumin is the active isolate of turmeric and supports the dog’s natural anti-inflammatory response. Piperine is an alkaloid found in Black and Long pepper and helps to support the bio-availability of Curcumin
- Collagen Matrix – Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is a major constituent of bone, cartilage, tendon and other connective tissue. It helps connective tissue to be strong and provides cushioning for various parts of the body.
- Green Lipped Mussel – Provides a natural and highly bio-available source of chondroitin. It also provides omega-3 fatty acids in a highly bioavailable form to help promote natural anti-inflammatory response.
- Salmon oil – rich in omega-3 fatty acids and phospholipids. Salmon Oil complements both krill and Green Lipped Mussel oil to provide highly bioavailable sources of EPA & DHA
- Vitamin C – helps produce collagen, a protein needed to develop and maintain healthy teeth, bones, gums, cartilage, vertebrae discs, joint linings, skin and blood vessels.
- Vitamin E 500 – Vitamin E compounds – including tocopherols are antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals. Vitamin E compounds are incorporated into the cell membrane and help maintain their integrity throughout the body.
- Manganese -acts as a co-factor in the enzyme process of synthesising Glycosaminoglycans, cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. It also has beneficial antioxidant properties.
- Beet Pulp – A good source of dietary fibre and provides prebiotic support for a healthy digestive system.
- Oatmeal – provides vital beta glucans which support a healthy digestive system and immune response.
Oats, Beet Pulp, Methyl-sulphonyl-methane (MSM) (5%), Glucosamine (3%), Salmon Oil (3.75.%), Chondroitin (2%), Glutamic Acid (1%), Green lipped mussel (1%), Collagen Matrix (1%), Curcumin (0.5%), Hyaluronic acid (0.2%), Piperine (50mg/kg).
Vitamin E (2%). Vitamin C (1%), Manganese Oxide/Chelate of amino acid hydrate (50mg/kg).
Directios for Use
Add to dog’s normal daily food
What about Cats?
Cats are always on the move and as they get older the cartilage deteriorates and becomes less flexible.
Did you know ProJoint 4 Dogs can be used on cats?
When giving ProJoint to your cat we would suggest the following:
- Allow 2/3grams per day (quarter to third of our existing scoop) depending on the size of your cat.
- If your cat is fussy about eating pellets, crush the pellets between 2 spoons to form a powder and then mix into cat food. It helps if the cat is fed “moist” cat food. After a few days of doing this, the cat will normally accept the pellets.
- A rough measure for 2/3g is what can be “pinched” between thumb, fore and next finger.