Crossgates Probiotics are live micro-flora supplements given to improve the balance of beneficial micro-flora in the intestinal tract for dogs
Importantly they are entirely natural substances.
How do Probiotics Work?
Evidence exists that Probiotic micro-flora suppress harmful bacteria such as E.Coli and Salmonella. They are also engaged in beneficial activities such as essential Vitamin production and digestion of food components. They may also have an important role in disease prevention by stimulating the immune system.
When Should Probiotics be Used?
- Gut Infections
- Vomiting & Diarrhoea
- Antibiotic Therapy
- Dietary Changes
- Following Surgery & Anaesthesia
- Poor Appetite
Probiotic is a soluble powder for addition to your dogs daily food or water and is suitable for all dogs
- Protexin Probiotic: Total Viable count:2×10 CFU/g
- Enterococcus faecium M74 (NCIMB 11181) No.15 Regulation No. 2437/2000/EU
- Other: Dextrose Monohydrate.
- 2g measuring scoop included
- 100g Tub
- Smaller dogs up to 20kg 1 scoop (2.5g) per day with food
- Larger dogs over 20kg 2 scoops (5g) per day with food
- Blue 2.5g spoon included in tub