The Number 1 Coconut Oil for Pets – see our amazing reviews
Coconut Oil is for some the best kept secret in the health and wellbeing of our pets. Totally raw, totally virgin unrefined Coconut Oil provides a rich source of Medium Chain Triglycerides namely Lauric acid which is also found in mother’s milk
“The storage of fats by your pets body provides more than twice the energy of carbohydrates given the same amount” Fat is the best form of energy followed by Carbs and then Protein”
Fed regularly to pets, coconut oil may have multiple benefits:
- Helps clear up skin conditions such as eczema, flea allergies, contact dermatitis,and itchy skin
- Reduces allergic reactions and improves skin health
- Makes coats become sleek and glossy, and deodorizes doggy odor
- Prevents and treats yeast and fungal infections, including candida
- Disinfects cuts and promotes wound healing
- Applied topically, promotes the healing of cuts, wounds, hot spots, dry skin and hair, bites and stings
- A little warmed up in to a liquid is ideal for cleaning inside you dogs ears, cleans and protects meaning less trips to the vets
- Used in conjunction with Turmeric and Ground Black Pepper provide a treatment for Sarcoids in horses and also benefits dogs with arthritis, itching skin, joint pain and a number of other ailments
- Use alongside Fish oil on alternate days to ensure the full range of essential fatty acids are supplied, they really are so important to the health and wellbeing of your pet.
Coconut oil gently elevates the metabolism, provides a higher level of energy and vitality, protects from illness, and speeds healing. As a bonus, coconut oil improves any dog’s skin and coat, improves digestion, and reduces allergic reactions
Coconut oil is so versatile, it’s used both internally and externally for all kinds of things so you can avoid multiple products, lotions and potions. Saves money on other products, reduces vet bills and improves the health of your pet.